Frank DiMarco of Deptford has served on the Gloucester County Board of Chosen Freeholders since 2014, previously serving from 2003 to 2011.
- Voted to cut county taxes several years in a row and save more than $27 million in tax dollars through countywide shared services
- Recipient of 2016 South Jersey Land & Water Trust Award for protecting and preserving over 20,000 acres of farmland and open space throughout Gloucester County
- As Liaison to Parks and Recreation, oversees the Pitman Golf Course, Scotland Run Park, Red Bank Battlefield, Greenwich Lake Park, and James G. Atkinson Park
- Helped establish the Gloucester County Veterans Memorial Cemetery and expand county veterans services
- Served as four-term Deptford Township councilman and member of the Municipal Drug Alliance
Dan Christy of Washington Township has served on the Gloucester County Board of Chosen Freeholders since 2014.
- Represents over 40,000 working men and women as Senior Council Representative and Director of Special Projects for the Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters
- Organized and participated in various charitable labor projects including construction of wheelchair ramps, VFW post improvements, and storm recovery efforts
- Vice President of the Southern New Jersey Building Trades Council
- As Liaison to Buildings & Government Services, continues to forge shared service agreements for more efficient correctional services that will save Gloucester County more than $250 million over the next 25 years
- Spearheaded construction and opening of low-cost spay-and-neuter clinic to provide affordable medical care for family pets and other animals in need